Skip to content

Quantrix Delivers Business Insight to Litehouse

December 1, 2014

Charity Hegel is the Director of Finance at Litehouse, Inc., an Idaho-based firm that makes salad dressings, dips, and sauces. A team of folks from Litehouse participated in the 2014 Seminar by the Sea, and Hegel sat down with us to discuss the company’s use of Quantrix.

Prior to using Quantrix, the team relied on Excel for financial modeling, what-if scenarios, and financial planning, but found it had outgrown it. Getting the information they needed was too cumbersome and required too many formulas. What was worse, the company didn’t have confidence in the output. “The credibility…was just not what we needed it to be,” says Hegel.

Litehouse recently made the switch to Quantrix, and is thrilled with the results. It has slashed the time required to accomplish certain tasks from weeks to minutes, opening up more time for data analysis and insight.

“We used to spend 90 percent of our time compiling data and 10 percent looking at data and analyzing the data,” says Hegel. “I would say we now spend 20 percent of our time compiling the data, which leaves us 80 percent of our time to analyze, bring insight, do business reviews, and actually turn the headlights on for the organization.”

The multidimensional capabilities of Quantrix have enabled Litehouse to better model the business and deliver insight to company leadership so they could make data based decisions.

“The perspective, the insight, the analysis that [Quantrix] will bring to your business – it really will revolutionize the way you look at your business and your industry,” says Hegel.

Watch the full video to learn more.

Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: